Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Vancouver Vegan Bake Sale for Haiti!

Busy busy times, but with good reason:

 
(like the poster? I designed it! :D)
(although I admit that it doesn't look so good with the blog background) 

The organization for this event has been amazing, everyone has been so helpful and trusting. It's one of those times when you start to feel like there still is a lot of goodness in the world. 
I'm baking my 'famous' avocado nanaimo bars, baklava, cinnamon buns, and more (haven't totally decided yet). It's going to be awesome!

3 comments:

  1. This is great. Good luck on everything you do for Haiti. What a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well designed poster too! Did you use illustrator? I like the drawings of your baked goods the most...

    ReplyDelete